qOC Membership - Join the quattro Owners' Club
2021 Membership Fee
Newsletter by email: £40.00 + £10.00 joining fee
(or Joint Member: £55.00 + £10.00 joining fee)
Newsletter Printed & Posted*: £75.00 + £10.00 joining fee
(or Joint member: £85.00 + £10.00 joining fee)
* sent to UK address only (Joint Members will receive 1 printed newsletter)
Click HERE to use the new online joining Form
Click HERE to download the 2021 Form to send by email
Please see the Application Form for exact details.
Join the quattro Owners' Club today
- Meeting up with likeminded quattro enthusiasts from across the U.K.
- Monthly Club Newsletter giving National, Areas & Events reports, Technical advice, latest news and Audi update
- Forum Membership: where members share their quattro experiences, knowledge, news and opinions
- Insurance valuation service: helping you get your Ur insured should the worst ever happen
- Technical expert advice: from our dedicated Technical Secretary to keep your quattro on the road
- quattro history: want to know more about your Ur? Our Club Historian is on hand to help
- quattro events throughout the year to meet fellow members
- Family friendly days out
- Area meetings: there are currently 17 Areas in UK with monthly meetings
- National Classic Car events: Practical Classic Car & Restoration Show and NEC Classic Car Show in Birmingham
- Facebook & Twitter: to share your stories and pictures with people with your passion
- Membership card, windscreen qOC sticker and qOC key ring
For further information about joining the Club, simply email the Membership Secretary:
Salvador Valiente at firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more.
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
Please be assured your personal details provided on this Club Membership Application will be retained and held in the strictest confidence by the quattro Owners' Club and for the sole use of the Club and its records. At NO time, without your permission, will your personal/individual details be released or divulged to any third parties, organisation, manufacturers or the like.